The half-day workshop will provide you with a valuable insight into The PE Suite, covering all aspects of the curriculum including gymnastics, dance, games, athletics, fundamental movement skills and much more.
You will leave the session feeling motivated and inspired to lead your school forward with an approach which has been highly rated by primary PE academics and experts, elites sportsmen and Ofsted inspectors.[/mpc_icon_column]
The course includes:
- An introduction to The PE Suite giving Insight into a revolutionary new approach to the delivery of PE
- Practical Demonstrations from all aspects of the curriculum: gymnastics, dance, games, athletics etc. showing how to incorporate technology into PE to help with engagement and motivation which helps make lessons Outstanding
- Knowledge and practical tips on how to use the platform to aid successful Ofsted or subject inspections and for simple assessment
- Practical ideas on how to facilitate deeper learning taking lessons to an Outstanding level
- Practical demonstrations of how to make cross curricular links for topic work throughout both key stages
- Examples of effective planning that ensure consistency and progression throughout the key stages.
Our highly regarded PE consultants can conduct a bespoke training day at your school to train all staff in a new and innovative approach to teaching PE.
The day can be tailored to the PE needs and challenges of your school and can be delivered as a theoretical inset session, a practical workshop drawing on real lessons or a combination of the two.
Bespoke PE consultancy day cost £345 and can be arranged by contacting us here including ‘bespoke CPD’ in the subject field